The Schlow Restaurant Group is looking for an Executive Assistant, to work directly with the CEO. The ideal candidate should be fluent in doing business with cloud based productivity tools particularly Google Suite. Candidate must be very flexible, a multi-tasker and efficient.
The candidate should be well educated with strong communication and writing skills, a self starter, and willing to handle all administrative duties − no task too big or small.
Responsibilities include management of day to day activities including somce calendar and email, phone calls, requests, travel, special events and VIP/client relations while acting as a liaison between him, the rest of the SRG Exec team, and all restaurant properties.
The right candidate will be ready to work as an extension of the CEO in facilitating the business systems, auditing performance of others, creating and embodying the company culture, among other activities.
Discretion and trustworthiness are imperative. If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of an organization whose values you share -- and that recognizes your dedication and hard work -- then we invite you to apply. The Schlow Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should be competent in the following areas:
- Succinct, articulate business communicator with diplomatic, courteous telephone etiquette, as well as strong presentation and writing skills.
- Disciplined, accountable and committed to producing quality work in a timely manner; productive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Easily develops and maintains effective relations with clients and coworkers; sensitive to diversity and adaptive to various personalities and management styles.
- Smart, fast learner, and proactive, (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
- Strong writing skills (professional tone, good grammar/spelling, ability to grasp concepts and construct documents, editing for formatting and consistency); organized and attentive to detail.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management, prioritizing, multitasking skills.
- Observant, analytical and focused on identifying and resolving problems.