) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer life-cycle.
We have established a thriving center of excellence based in 3 locations in India - Noida, Gurgaon and Dehradun and we are growing rapidly. Outside of India, we are a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we are hiring in the UK, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
It is an exciting time to join OnceHub as our Director - Software Engineering. Reporting to our CTO, you will be responsible for identifying and ensuring that we are building the technical competencies needed to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage, meet the needs of our customers and drive productivity in our operations. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others. You will need a lot of energy and a real commitment to building an accountable team creating excellent products.
The successful Director - Software Engineering will possess the following skills and experience:
- A degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a leading university. An MBA is an advantage.
- 15+ years of software development experience with 5+ years in a management position
- Experience working in a multinational environment. US work experience is a big plus
- Deep knowledge of modern web applications and SaaS development processes
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in managing Software Engineering departments with more than 150 software engineers, QA, and DevOps
- Ability to handle all aspects of people management including recruitment and development
- Ability to independently handle complex responsibilities, such as leading or training cross functional teams
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience working for a global corporation
- English at a very high level (MUST)
Your immediate team is based in India but your stakeholders are dispersed across the globe, working across multiple time-zones. We require an individual who is completely flexible to work in this environment and be ready to work non-standard hours.
We offer a competitive salary and development opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat.
If you believe that you can grow our Software Engineering team to achieve outstanding results, we would love to hear from you so please forward us your CV.