ScheduleOnce is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. We are rapidly growing and looking for an additional player to join our R&D team.
ScheduleOnce has a close-knit culture of creative, analytical minds working together.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be engaged in many projects working as part of a growing agile team. You will be a focal point in your area of expertise, taking an important role in shaping the DevOps architecture, tools and process. You will report directly to the DevOps Manager and work closely with R&D teams in Israel and India.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing, automating, deploying, monitoring and administering our application's infrastructure
- You will take responsibility for the availability, performance, infrastructure security and scalability of our product
- You will develop different plans, policies, procedures and automation processes
- At least 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a large SaaS company
- Understanding of different agile methodologies and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Experience in managing cloud-based environments (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Docker, Salt and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Software Development, knowledge how to support environments for different technologies, such as .net, Node.js, Python and php.
- Experience with various databases such as mongoDB, postgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
- Strong background in Windows\Linux administration
- Experience with NginX web server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading University
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a virtual environment, working from home and interacting with developers in different locations