ScheduleOnce is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. We are rapidly growing and looking for an additional player to join our R&D team.
ScheduleOnce has a close-knit culture of creative, analytical minds working together, each from their own home. (No commute!)
As a DevOps Manager you will be engaged in many projects working as part of a growing agile team. You will be a focal point in your area of expertise, taking an important role in shaping the DevOps architecture, tools and process. You will report directly to the CTO and work closely with R&D teams in Israel and India.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing, automating, deploying, monitoring and administering our application's infrastructure
- You will take responsibility for the availability, performance, infrastructure security and scalability of our product
- You will develop different plans, policies, procedures and automation processes
- At least 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a large SaaS company
- Understanding of different agile methodologies and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Experience in managing cloud-based environments (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Docker, Salt and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Software Development, knowledge how to support environments for different technologies, such as .net, Node.js, Python and php.
- Experience with various databases such as mongoDB, postgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
- Strong background in Windows\Linux administration
- Experience with NginX web server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading University
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a virtual environment, working from home and interacting with developers in different locations