OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents.We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we are hiring in England, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
We are looking for a B2B Product Marketing Manager who lives and breathes enterprise software. You know what it takes to build a winning product and you are able to combine market analysis, customer needs and product capabilities into easy-to-understand messages and value propositions. You will take charge of creating all of our product content including our customer-facing presentations, webinars, product-related blogs and our website so you must be a creative writer and presenter. This is a highly strategic role so you must be able to take ownership of the OnceHub brand and drive initiatives through to completion.
You will work closely with Product Management and Sales and will enable and educate internal audiences to position competitively.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be/have:
- Degree educated from a reputable university/college
- 3-5 years' experience in a marketing role preferably working for a SaaS company
- Some experience of working as a product manager could be helpful but is not essential
- Experience of working with global teams in a rapidly growing company
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Superb writing and communication skills: creative accurate, focused, and detailed
- Flexible during times of change
- Highly independent and self-motivated
Your team and colleagues are dispersed across the globe working across multiple time zones so we require an individual who is completely flexible to manage and work with such a team.
This is a remote role so you will work from home which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. You must have the right to work without sponsorship.
We offer a competitive salary and development opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat.
If you believe that you can drive our product marketing to the highest level, we would love to hear from you so please forward us your CV.