OnceHub is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company founded in 2006 with the mission to provide a seamless, feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. We have grown rapidly in the last few years and now have more than 150 employees in over 30 cities from 6 countries around the world.
OnceHub is on the lookout for QA Engineer, with strong hands-on experience across various stages of Software Development, to join our team. You will join a close-knit culture of creative and analytical minds, work alongside other engineers, and contribute to the various stages of web business application from conceptualization to completion.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with strong hands-on experience. The QA Engineer will be responsible for estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. He/she will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Be the advocate for quality practices and standards in the development organization
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute tests and test cycles in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools when appropriate
- Design, develop, and execute performance related scripts using different tools and methodologies when appropriate
- Identify, record, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when appropriate (bugs are resolved etc.)
- Proven experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with white box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
In our CEO’s words, “Creating a winning product is a daunting and never-ending endeavor. Getting it strategically right is the only beginning. You need to constantly turn every stone and be a perfectionist with every little detail.”
If you are ready for a new challenge, love technology, and want to work on a strong product OnceHub could be the place for you, send us your resume today!