ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
As a SaaS company, we operate virtually and globally. We see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. A virtual operating model allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they reside. It elevates the level of employee productivity and satisfaction, which correlates directly with our customers' satisfaction.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will be engaged in various projects throughout the entire product lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include conducting market research, defining market and product requirements, working with the development team, and taking the product to market.
- Perform market research and usage analysis to understand competitive landscape and define common use cases.
- Write detailed product requirement documents for features planned in the next Sprint and Program Increment (PI) planning sessions.
- Review progress of completed User stories and/or requirement definition prior to development with the Director of Product for consistency and overall development needs (Text, UI etc)
- Work closely with UX/UI graphic design teams, R&D, and customer-facing groups on requirements, design, development, and review.
- Work closely with marketing for positioning and core messaging.
- Conduct product-focused customer meetings and internal support training.
- Responsible for the sprint demos delivered to key stakeholders (PM, SM, Business Owners) to gather valuable feedback and validate design during Product Increment implementation.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog for the team on a daily basis.
- Define acceptance criteria for User stories and Feature from which the test tasks are derived and understood by the team.
- Own the test plan for the feature and provide feedback on the testing tasks handled by the QA engineers at the User story level.
- Train the scrum team on the functional features from a business perspective and get a clear understanding of the logged work, estimation, and monitor overall progress during the daily meetings with the team.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
- Present sprint progress, dependencies, and risks during product meetings.
- Review the team sprint and iteration plans and make sure it fulfills the business need
- Bachelor's degree from a well known University. MBA/Masters/ Ph.D.- big advantage
- Previous experience as an Analyst/Consultant/Product Owner/Product Manager/Account Manager in a B2B company - an advantage
- Ability to write comprehensive documents in a clear, concise and structured manner (MUST)
- Extremely high work ethics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
- Shift: 8AM to 5 PM | 9AM to 6PM Work Week: Sun - Thu with evenings and week-ends on a ad-hoc basis
What we offer:
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company’s biannual international retreats