) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. Right now, we are hiring in England, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
This role is a fully remote position and is open to candidates based anywhere in Israel.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for clearly communicating the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ to the marketplace. You will be working closely with different departments, including the product, the development, and the UX/UI team. The Product Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Product messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company’s distinctive competence & the product’s uniqueness
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Lead funnel optimization: Create product marketing content such as landing pages, blogs, websites, and case studies that will increase new leads across industries and entry points
- Market intelligence: Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking to arrive at viable concepts and to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Go to market campaigns: Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- One to seven years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Design experience a plus!
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication abilities (native English is a MUST)
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Effective at interacting with a wide range of audiences including sales and product management
- Effective problem solver with strong business acumen, creativity, and analytical skills
- Full time position
- 100% working remotely from home
- Your usual schedule would be Sunday - Thursday, 9am-4pm and occasional evening hours of 9pm-11pm may be required to attend meetings
- Occasional work on Fridays
What we offer:
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company bi-annual international retreats