ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
As a SaaS company, we operate virtually and globally. We see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. A virtual operating model allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they reside. It elevates the level of employee productivity and satisfaction, which correlates directly with our customers' satisfaction.
ScheduleOnce is looking for a Product Manager to lead the design and development of our new mobile apps for Android and iOS. You will act as an Agile product owner and as an Outbound Product Manager. Your responsibilities would include defining market and product requirements as well as working with the development and QA teams to bring our products to market.
- Perform market research and usage analysis to understand competitive landscape and define common use cases.
- Write detailed product requirement documents for features planned in the next Sprint and Program Increment (PI) planning sessions.
- Review progress of completed User stories and/or requirement definition prior to development with the Director of Product for consistency and overall development needs (Text, UI etc)
- Work closely with UX/UI graphic design teams, R&D, and customer-facing groups on requirements, design, development, and review.
- Work closely with marketing for positioning and core messaging.
- Conduct product-focused customer meetings and internal support training.
- Responsible for the sprint demos delivered to key stakeholders (PM, SM, Business Owners) to gather valuable feedback and validate design during Product Increment implementation.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog for the team on a daily basis.
- Define acceptance criteria for User stories and Feature from which the test tasks are derived and understood by the team.
- Own the test plan for the feature and provide feedback on the testing tasks handled by the QA engineers at the User story level.
- Train the scrum team on the functional features from a business perspective and get a clear understanding of the logged work, estimation, and monitor overall progress during the daily meetings with the team.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
- Present sprint progress, dependencies, and risks during product meetings.
- Review the team sprint and iteration plans and make sure it fulfills the business need
- Bachelor's degree or higher education in any relevant field
- Product management experience with mobile apps
- Experience working on SaaS and Mobile products
- Ability to understand technical challenges with SaaS offerings, and work hands-on with R&D teams to find solutions
- Ability to articulate complex feature requirements, capture clear user stories, and design appropriate product feature metrics
- Ability to build, communicate, and drive the roadmap of the product through cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to articulate complex feature requirements, capture clear user stories
- Ability to work in a virtual environment, working from home and interacting with developers and Product Managers in different locations in India and abroad
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
- Standard shift is 7am-3pm (GMT time zone), Monday - Friday
- Some non-standard hours and weekends may also be required
What we offer:
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company’s biannual international retreats