ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
As a SaaS company, we operate virtually and globally. We see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. A virtual operating model allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they reside. It elevates the level of employee productivity and satisfaction, which correlates directly with our customers' satisfaction.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and highly motivated UI Designer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be working with different departments to design the user interface of our application.
- Work with Product Managers to understand functional requirements and contribute to UX definitions
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure the design and vision is implemented correctly
- Collaborate with other team members in the UI department
- Own projects from start to finish, from design through to QA testing and reviewing customer feedback
- Design new web pages, processes, and products
- At least two years experience as a web and mobile UI designer (experience as an enterprise software designer is highly desirable)
- Ability to learn and have a technical understanding of the application
- Driven by creativity and inspiration
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile design standards and trends
- Highly motivated and a fast learner
- Proficient in Sketch and Photoshop
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
- Shift: Morning - 8AM to 4 PM | 9AM to 5PM + Evenings - 5 hours during the week
Work Week: Mon - Fri
What we offer:
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company’s biannual international retreats