) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and highly motivated UI/UX Designer to join our growing Product team. In this role you will be working with different departments to design the user interface throughout the product lifecycle.
Your mission as a UI/UX designer is to make it intuitive for thousands of customers who use our software every day.
We are a remote company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents.We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we are hiring in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
If you want to contribute directly to the growth our excellent suite of products, please send us your CV!
In this role, you will:
- Work together with Product Managers to understand the functional requirements and provide UX expertise and a design solution.
- Create interfaces and mockups that take into consideration content, navigational structure, current software behaviors, UX and UI rules.
- Be responsible for the graphic testing with the development and QA teams to ensure the design and vision is implemented well.
- Collaborate with all other team members in the UI/UX department to ensure concepts and designs are consistent with the overall branding strategy and marketing initiatives.
- Be responsible for all UI/UX aspects of your project, from the design, QA testing, and checking customer feedback at the end.
- Design new screens, new processes, new products.
- Provide guidance / review feedback on how to improve the usability of existing software.
- At least 2 years experience as a Web / Mobile User Interface Designer (experience designing enterprise software is highly desirable).
- English at a very high level.
- Ability to learn fast and have a deep understanding of the application, with a technical approach.
- Drive for creativity and inspiration.
- High motivation
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile design standards.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Sketch and Photoshop.
This is a remote role so you will work from home which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Hours are 8am to 5pm/9am to 6pm (GMT +2) Monday through Friday with occasional evening/weekend work. We offer a competitive salary and development opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat.
If you want to contribute directly to the growth of our excellent suite of products, please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio!