ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
As a SaaS company, we operate virtually and globally. We see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. A virtual operating model allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they reside. It elevates the level of employee productivity and satisfaction, which correlates directly with our customers' satisfaction.
We are searching for individuals with a demonstrated interest in technology to join our growing Sales team. An ideal candidate should be a fast learner and be able to understand complex systems. We are looking for someone who thinks independently, complies with standards, and maintains the highest levels of transparency and work ethic. No previous sales experience is required. We are looking for qualities, not experience. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
- Evaluate new sales opportunities via email, telephone, and online meetings
- Contribute to the improvement of the sales process
- Develop long-lasting customer relationships and nurture current relationships
- Act as a trusted advisor to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate with customers
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
- Completed some classes from a top university in a relevant field (mathematics, computer science, linguistics, IT, physics, biology, chemistry etc.)
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focused
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Able to master new software and systems quickly
- Superb writing and communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Productive and excellent at multitasking
- Strong interpersonal and numerical skills
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
Salary offered is: $30,000-35,0000 annually + opportunity to earn commissions after 90 days
Please ensure you can work the following shift before applying: 10am-6pm US PST. This is a remote position that can be performed anywhere in the US but preference will be given to applicants who can work the above shift.
What we offer:
- Dental insurance
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid off days
- Paid sick days
- Opportunity to work from home
- Company provided laptop, headset and a phone
- Opportunity to attend our company international bi-annual retreats