ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
We are a fully remote SaaS company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of, we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. Working remotely, allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they live. We have employees in the US, Israel, Ireland, England, South Africa, New Zealand & India.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for clearly communicating the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ to the marketplace. You will be working closely with different departments, including the product, the development, and the UX/UI team. The product marketing manager will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Product messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company’s distinctive competence & the product’s uniqueness
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Lead funnel optimization: Create product marketing content such as landing pages, blogs, websites, and case studies that will increase new leads across industries and entry points
- Market intelligence: Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking to arrive at viable concepts and to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Go to market campaigns: Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- One to seven years of experience in product marketing or product management (B2B software preferably). Design experience a plus!
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication abilities (native English is a MUST)
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Effective at interacting with a wide range of audiences including sales and product management
- Effective problem solver with strong business acumen, creativity, and analytical skills
- Full time position
- 100% working remotely from home
- Standard shift is 8am-2pm and occasionally 7pm-9pm (GMT time zone), Monday - Friday
- Some non-standard hours and weekends may also be required
What we offer:
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company’s biannual international retreats