ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
As a SaaS company, we operate virtually and globally. We see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. A virtual operating model allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they reside. It elevates the level of employee productivity and satisfaction, which correlates directly with our customers' satisfaction.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will be engaged in various projects throughout the entire product lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include conducting market research, defining market and product requirements, working with the development team, and taking the product to market.
- Perform market research and usage analysis to understand competitive landscape and define common use cases
- Write detailed market and product requirement documents
- Work closely with UX/UI graphic design teams, R&D, and customer-facing groups on requirements, design, development, and review
- Develop customer-facing documentation including help articles
- Work closely with marketing for positioning and core messaging
- Conduct internal support training
- Conduct product-focused customer meetings
- Bachelor's degree from a known University. MBA/Masters/Ph.D.- big advantage
- Previous experience as an Analyst/Consultant/Product Owner/Product Manager/Account Manager in a B2B company - an advantage
- Ability to write comprehensive documents in a clear, concise and structured manner (MUST)
- Extremely high work ethics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full-time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
- Non-standard hours might be required
What we offer:
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company bi-annual international retreats