OnceHub is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company founded in 2006 with the mission to provide a seamless, feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. We have grown rapidly in the last few years and now have more than 150 employees in over 30 cities from 6 countries around the world.
OnceHub is on the lookout for a ROR Developer , with strong hands-on experience across various stages of Software Development, to join our team. You will join a close-knit culture of creative and analytical minds, work alongside other developers, and contribute to the various stages of web business application from conceptualization to completion.
We are looking for an experienced server-side developer with strong hands-on experience in ROR to join our team. You will work on a cloud-based distributed system and be part of a team directly affecting new products. This opportunity will allow you to grow and gain more responsibilities with time.
- Analyze product requirements and design technical solutions
- Implement product requirements
- Be a point of contact in your area of expertise
- Fix assigned production issues
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing complex systems using Ruby on Rail
- Knowledge in Angular and/or stencil.js is an advantage
- Relevant experience in databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Mongo)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)
- Focused and self motivated
- Great attitude and desire to learn
- Ability to work in challenging environments
- Great teamwork skills
In our CEO’s words, “Creating a winning product is a daunting and never-ending endeavour. Getting it strategically right is the only beginning. You need to constantly turn every stone and be a perfectionist with every little detail.”
If you are ready for a new challenge, love technology, and want to work on a strong product OnceHub could be the place for you, send us your resume today!