) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote company, where everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. Right now, we are hiring in England, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
OnceHub is looking for a highly analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in technology to join our growing Customer Success team. An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, an independent thinker, and one that complies with standards and maintains the highest levels of transparency. Working for us, you’ll have the opportunity to add new business and technical skills to your repertoire. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
- Answering phones and emails, providing support on a wide range of topics
- Act as a trusted advisor to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the most optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
All shifts are full-time, Monday-Saturday with Tuesday or Wednesday off. Because we work remotely, we are hiring residents of Ireland located anywhere in the country. Your usual schedule would consist of 8.5 hour shifts but more time may be required depending on daily circumstances.
We are currently looking for individuals who are available:
- 5AM-1:30PM, Monday-Wednesday and Friday-Saturday, with Thursdays and Sundays off
- 11:30AM-8PM, Sunday-Thursday, Wednesday/Thursday and Saturday off
- Completed some classes from a top university in a relevant field (mathematics, computer science, linguistics, IT, physics, biology, chemistry etc.)
- 0-3 years of Customer Success/Support experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Able to master new software and systems effortlessly and quickly
- Superb writing and communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Excellent at multitasking and highly productive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience
- Technical writing and/or copywriting skills at an advanced level
Please note this is an entry level position and the salary is between €21,000- €24,000.
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
- Non-standard hours may be required
What we offer:
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- Company provided laptop and headset
- Opportunity to travel for the company’s biannual international retreats
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position.