ScheduleOnce (www.scheduleonce.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses.
As a SaaS company, we operate virtually and globally. We see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. A virtual operating model allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they reside. It elevates the level of employee productivity and satisfaction, which correlates directly with our customers' satisfaction.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in technology to join our growing Customer Success team. This is a remote, entry level position which can be performed anywhere in the US.
An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, an independent thinker, and one that complies with standards and maintains the highest levels of transparency. Working for us, you’ll have the opportunity to add new business and technical skills to your repertoire. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
- Answering phones and emails, providing support on a wide range of topics
- Act as a trusted advisor to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the most optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
All shifts are full-time, Monday-Saturday with Tuesday or Wednesday off. Because we work remotely, we are hiring US residents from all time zones. Your usual schedule would consist of eight hour shifts but more time may be required depending on daily circumstances. We are currently looking for individuals who are available in the afternoons or evenings.
- 0-3 years of Customer Success/Support experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Able to master new software and systems effortlessly and quickly
- Superb writing and communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Excellent at multitasking and highly productive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience
- Technical writing and/or copywriting skills at an advanced level
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
Please note that the salary for this position starts at $25,000 to $30,000 a year
What we offer:
- Dental insurance Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement
- 401K Plan
- Paid off days
- Paid sick days
- Opportunity to work from home
- Company provides laptop, headset and a phone
- Opportunity to attend our international bi-annual company retreats