) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a primarily remote company, where almost everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. Right now, we are hiring in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in technology to join our growing Customer Success team. This is a remote, entry level second-shift position we are hiring for in the US Eastern time zone, US Central time zone, and US Mountain time zone.
An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, an independent thinker, and one that complies with standards and maintains the highest levels of transparency. Working for us, you’ll have the opportunity to add new business and technical skills to your repertoire. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
- Answer phones and emails, provide support on a wide range of topics
- Act as a trusted advisor to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the most optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
All shifts are full-time. Because we work remotely, we are hiring residents from all time zones. Your usual schedule would consist of 8.5-hour shifts but more time may be required depending on daily circumstances. We are currently looking for individuals in the US who are available:
2nd Shift Options
- USA Eastern Standard Time: 4:30PM-1AM, Sunday -Thursday, Friday and Saturday off
- USA Central Standard Time: 3:30PM-12:00AM, Sunday -Thursday, Friday and Saturday off
- USA Mountain Standard Time: 2:30PM-11PM, Sunday -Thursday, Friday and Saturday off
- USA Eastern Standard Time: 7PM-3:30AM, Sunday-Thursday, Wednesday OR Thursday and Saturday off
- USA Central Standard Time: 6PM-2:30AM, Sunday-Thursday, Wednesday OR Thursday and Saturday off
- USA Mountain Standard Time: 5PM-1:30AM, Sunday-Thursday, Wednesday OR Thursday and Saturday off
- 0-3 years of Customer Success/Support experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Able to master new software and systems effortlessly and quickly
- Superb writing and communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Excellent at multitasking and highly productive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience
- Technical writing and/or copywriting skills at an advanced level
- 100% work from home position
- Full time position
Please note that this is an entry level position and the salary is between $25,000 to $30,000 a year.
What we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid off days
- Paid sick days
- Opportunity to work from home
- Company provides laptop, headset and a phone
- Opportunity to attend our international bi-annual company retreats
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position.