Do you like programming software that interacts with a user? This could be the data display of our feet management, the new iOS or Android app or our debugging GUI. We are looking for an enthusiastic HTML, JS, CSS, Java programmer that is also excited to be working with hardware. Your solutions will be tested with our new completely redesigned prototypes and later deployed on our pre-series by the end of 2019.
We are Scewo, an ETH spin-off working on the wheelchair of the future. Our wheelchair climbs stairs and balances on flat ground. Our mission is to give handicapped people a complete barrier free experience and allow them to go wherever they want.
You will develop code for our fleet management system, the mobile apps and other front-end applications. Your code will be judged by the users themselves and allow them an immersing experience with our system.
- Excellent experience with Java and Android or iOS
- Excellent experience with HTML, CSS, JS
- Good knowledge about Linux
- Basic experience with C and C++
- Optional: Embedded Systems knowledge (Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
What we offer
- We are a startup: This means you have a lot of freedom and individual responsibility
- You will get a state of the art computer with as many monitors as you like, and all the development tools you need :)
- A young entrepreneurial team with high work ethic
- Work that matters and will be key for many people’s everyday life
- A beautiful and bright office space within 7 minutes of the train station
- You’ll get a free gym membership, there is free coffee in our lounge and our fridge is always full to refresh yourself with a cold drink, and once per month we offer a free pizza in our favorite restaurant :-)