Do you like writing code for the smartest wheelchair in the world? With our suit of sensors and motors we have a huge amount of possibilities to allow our users to go wherever they want. Together with the team you will develop code for our heterogeneous architecture of two A7 and one Cortex M4 processor. You will help us improve the current system by developing new algorithms to climb stairs, balance and transition to different modes.
We are Scewo, an ETH spin-off working on the wheelchair of the future. Our wheelchair climbs stairs and balances on flat ground. Our mission is to give handicapped people a complete barrier free experience and allow them to go wherever they want.
Starting in May 2020, we will have delivered our first units to our customers and your code will be running on it!
- Develop code for our Cortex M4 chip that runs the real-time architecture FreeRTOS
- Integrate your code in our continous integration pipeline
- You will work with TDD - test driven development for hardware.
- You will have contact with real customers and work in short feedback-loops
- Excellent C knowledge (At least 3 years of experience)
- Good C++ knowledge
- Good control systems knowledge with practical experience
- Extensive experience with at least one embedded system (Arduino, Raspberry PI, ARM Cortex, PIC, … )
- Basic embedded debugging experience (soldering, oscilloscope, multimeter, …)
What we offer
- We are a startup: This means you have a lot of freedom and individual responsibility
- You will get a state of the art computer with as many monitors as you like :)
- A young entrepreneurial team with high work ethic
- Work that matters and will be key for many people’s everyday life
- A beautiful and bright office space within 7 minutes of the train station
- You’ll get a free gym membership, there is free coffee in our lounge and our fridge is always full to refresh yourself with a cold drink, and once per month we have an awesome team-event organized by a team-member
Hey! You've read the whole application, nice! :D
Here you can see some cool videos of our product:
Bewerbungen sind auch auf Deutsch sehr willkommen.