Senior Research Associate
inui is a consumer medical diagnostics company developing diagnostic capabilities in a mobile environment to empower consumers with access to information about their own health, anytime, anywhere, leading to a better quality of life. The current product pipeline includes inui In-Home Urine Analysis, a urine test kit designed to check for several health conditions by measuring the levels of chemical substances in a urine sample. This test kit combines intelligent algorithms, the mobility of smartphones, and in-vitro diagnostic science to support personalized medicine. Be a part of a team whose vision is to provide cloud-based diagnostic testing with higher accuracy and lower cost for early intervention.
Do some good. Have fun. Make history.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate to contribute in our molecular diagnostic research and projects. The Senior Research Associate will be working directly with experienced scientists and engineers developing innovative molecular diagnostic tests and digital heath systems. The position requires creative problem-solving applied towards the development, optimization and execution of laboratory studies.
- Optimize and execute biochemical assays to support IVD product development
- Plan, execute, and document experiments
- Data analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with other team members.
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an academic, clinical, biotechnology or pharmaceutical R&D laboratory
- Experience with bioanalytical assays, ELISA, biomarkers development or translational medicine; knowledge of molecular diagnostics product development, protocols and procedures is a plus
- Excellent time management, analytical/data-driven mindset, problem-solving and organizational skills with a drive for performing highly innovative cutting edge technological research is necessary
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and keep up to date documentation is essential
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint