Senior Software Engineer
inui is a consumer medical diagnostics company developing diagnostic capabilities in a mobile environment to empower consumers with access to information about their own health, anytime, anywhere, leading to a better quality of life. The current product pipeline includes inui In-Home Urine Analysis, a urine test kit designed to check for several health conditions by measuring the levels of chemical substances in a urine sample. This test kit combines intelligent algorithms, the mobility of smartphones, and in-vitro diagnostic science to support personalized medicine. Be a part of a team whose vision is to provide cloud-based diagnostic testing with higher accuracy and lower cost for early intervention.
Do some good. Have fun. Make history.
As a Senior Software Engineer at inui you will have the unique opportunity to work with a variety of engineering teams, taking part in the research, design, and development of software solutions, working with App development, algorithms and machine learning, and cloud development teams. You will work cross-functional and will need a breadth of software engineering experience.
- Design and development of software: prototype and deliver new and innovative solutions
- Demonstrate that the developed software meets accuracy requirements using visual and numerical presentations (such as graphical)
- Write design input specifications and requirements related to the software for the product development phase.
- Lead and contribute to code validation and debug in real-world applications
- Collaborate closely with other cross-functional teams to validate the developed algorithm
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer (or graduate degree and equivalent experience)
- Experience in software design, development and debugging
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Python
- Experience in Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Understanding of machine learning concepts such as feature extraction, data pruning, supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques, cross-correlation, regression, SVM, and data cleaning
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced team environment
- Experience in writing system specifications (SPEC) and prototype test plans (TP)
- Desire and ability to learn new tools, languages and design techniques