Senior Director of Marketing
inui is a consumer medical diagnostics company developing diagnostic capabilities in a mobile environment to empower consumers with access to information about their own health, anytime, anywhere, leading to a better quality of life. The current product pipeline includes inui In-Home Urine Analysis, a urine test kit designed to check for several health conditions by measuring the levels of chemical substances in a urine sample. This test kit combines intelligent algorithms, the mobility of smartphones, and in-vitro diagnostic science to support personalized medicine. Be a part of a team whose vision is to provide cloud-based diagnostic testing with higher accuracy and lower cost for early intervention.
Do some good. Have fun. Make history.
As the Senior Director of Marketing at inui you will have the opportunity to help launch our first product into both the US and Global markets. You will contribute to the successful product launch of our in-home urinalysis test kit and platform, driving market positioning, business planning, and go-to-market strategies.
The ideal candidate is analytical and research-driven, digitally savvy, a strong writer, and able to collaborate and brainstorm with cross-functional teams.
- Assess US and Global markets to align marketing strategy with business planning
- Identify market target spaces, consumer segmentation, high-impact brand building opportunities, and go-to-market pathway
- Create and drive successful customer orientated marketing plans aligned to company strategy
- Communicate market research and insights with internal developers, stakeholders, and executive team members
- Define marketing roadmap for product pipeline
- Interface with operations, R&D, sales, & cross-functional teams
- Anticipate and proactively advise on commercial execution of brand strategy and marketing initiatives
- Oversee advertising, customer acquisition, and content development and communications
- Support brand development locally and globally
- Provide cross-functional leadership, inspiring and motivating team members with market feedback and positioning
- 5-7 years Marketing experience in a fast-paced organization
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business development, or similar field (MBA or PhD preferred, but not required)
- Impeccable planning and management skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and the C-suite
- Experience with Salesforce is highly desirable
- Experience with the healthcare and /or medical devices industry is preferred
**Some travel required