inui is a consumer medical diagnostics company developing diagnostic capabilities in a mobile environment to empower consumers with access to information about their own health, anytime, anywhere, leading to a better quality of life. The current product pipeline includes inui In-Home Urine Analysis, a urine test kit designed to check for several health conditions by measuring the levels of chemical substances in a urine sample. This test kit combines intelligent algorithms, the mobility of smartphones, and in-vitro diagnostic science to support personalized medicine. Be a part of a team whose vision is to provide cloud-based diagnostic testing with higher accuracy and lower cost for early intervention.
Do some good. Have fun. Make history.
As a Sales Representative at inui you will have the opportunity to help launch our first product into both the US and Global markets. You will contribute to the successful product launch of our in-home urinalysis test kit and platform, driving direct sales, channel sales, and outbound marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, smart, energetic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. This candidate should be very driven and able to show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
- Manage opportunity pipeline and close enterprise contracts
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Conduct demos and meetings with opportunities generated from our sales development team
- Cultivate new opportunities with outbound efforts
- Report to the Chief Revenue Officer on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Document all sales activity in CRM including contacts and opportunities
- Attend conferences as needed
- 3+ years sales experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business development, or similar field
- Great Rolodex
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and the C-suite
- Solution selling sales philosophy
- Experience with Salesforce is highly desirable
- Experience with the healthcare industry is preferred
**Some travel required