Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!” Learn more about Scality on our career page .
Get an inside look into the culture and life at Scality HERE on The Muse. Download our latest Scality Book "Creating Magic" HERE .
Follow us on LinkedIn Twitter & Glassdoor to stay up to date on jobs and company news.
The Position: As part of the Administration Department, your role shall include, but not limited to:
Overall Office Administration
• Take ownership of overall office structure (communication flow, processes, events, organization, etc.)
• Accept deliveries and coordinate mail flow in and out of office
• Keep office and conference rooms clean / organized
• Order and organize office supplies
• Manage light IT duties around office – setting up conference calls, maintaining printer, phone and internet connections
• Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and building management
• Organize logistics around our weekly employee lunch service and morning breakfast
• Create a happy and fun environment
• Examine what can be done better and what processes can be streamlined to make everyone’s day, including yours, that much better.
• Coordinate appointments between executives
• Assist with booking travel & hotels
• Be available to support finance with expenses and light administrative tasks
• Communicate with staff in the office daily and help them get the resources that they need
• Be supportive to your co-workers and be cognizant of your environment
• Assist with employee on boarding / off boarding paperwork and process
• Assist in onsite interview preparation and organisation
Candidate must have:
• Proven experience of at least 3 years as an office manager or administrative assistant in a high-tech company (preferably a start-up environment).
• Excellent relationship management skills, and written and verbal communication skills (a written test will be given).
• Hyper-Organized and attention to details are a must.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they arise; a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
• Team player mentality and someone who is flexible, good-natured, and has a positive and warm personality.
• Experience with travel booking (domestic and international) is required.
• Experience with event coordination.
• Adaptable start-up mind-set and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures (such as Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Gmail).
Please send resume and cover letter to Roxanne Crossley: firstname.lastname@example.org