Who we are
Earth Class Mail, a Scaleworks company, has been changing how individuals and businesses receive and interact with their postal mail for over 15 years. As our world becomes increasingly digital, we provide customers with a digital solution for handling their postal mail. Learn more at www.earthclassmail.com.
About the position
We are looking for a marketing specialist that will play a vital role in all aspects of the overall marketing strategy, including brand awareness, content creation, external/internal communications, sales enablement, and demand/lead generation. In this role, you'll be expected to contribute ideas to overall strategy and work independently to complete marketing projects and tasks as assigned. Additionally, the ability to coordinate marketing events and programs with lots of moving parts and tight deadlines is required. This is a great opportunity for anybody looking to learn marketing from the ground up and gain exposure to both traditional and innovative marketing approaches. Familiarity with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot or Drift, are a plus.
Skills & Experience
- Experience: Preferably 1-3 years of experience in marketing or a related field.
- Skills: Excellent writing skills that include knowing how to communicate concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling way. Understand tools and tactics for moving customers through the marketing funnel. Know how to manage projects from ideation to completion. Strong follow-through, proactive self-starter, with the ability to work individually and part of a team.
- Characteristics: Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills. Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail. General resourcefulness in approaching projects and learning new concepts. Winning spirit and positive attitude.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, business, communications, or something similar.
- Team Environment: Our team enjoys working in a fun and fast paced environment. We move quick and value individuals who can adapt to change. The ability to receive and respond to criticism in a professional manner is a must.
Benefits & Perks
- A unique opportunity to join a start-up backed by Venture Equity
- Fun & impactful work environment
- A beautiful office located in downtown San Antonio
- Coffee, cold brew, and endless snacks provided on-site
- Unlimited PTO