Title/position: Sales Development Representative
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Employment type: Full Time
Min. Experience: College Graduate or Comparable Work Experience
We're looking for special individuals to join the Chargify mission on our growing Sales team. This is an entry level sales position where you will engage and be engaged by prospects looking to understand our system and capabilities. Your job would be to understand their needs, learn and pass the appropriate opportunities to an existing sales rep.
Who Are We?
Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Think of Chargify as the operating system for subscription/recurring revenue businesses.
Chargify’s culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our core values at https://www.chargify.com/blog/core-values/. Our team is engaged, curious, funny, inclusive, thoughtful, smart and reliable.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role as the first point of contact for most prospects interested in Chargify. As an SDR, you will be responsible for generating demand by working with clients and creating leads. You will directly support the Account Executive team by delivering high quality leads who are interested in further exploring Chargify’s product offering. This is an entry-level sales role, and the expectation is promotion to Sales Exec as quickly as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Work with prospects/customers primarily through contact forms, phone, & email
- Predominantly inbound channels
- Document all prospect information/interaction in Salesforce.
- Assist in the sales process, support the Account Executive from lead up to close.
- Representing Chargify at conferences, trade shows and community events.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- An ability to understand the Chargify product and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Strong track record of being an overachiever and exceed expectations in previous roles.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Positive, energetic, and ambitious with a target-driven mentality.
US citizens will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
■ Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
■ 4 weeks paid time off annually
■ 9 paid holidays each year
■ Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage
■ Company paid Short Term Disability coverage
■ 401(k) plan
■ Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- At least 1 year experience carrying a quota or lead generation.
- SaaS understanding preferred (must understand software as a service/web-based business
- Experience managing a sales process
- Enjoys working in a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment