Earth Class Mail is seeking a leader that is driven, intensely curious, and strategic to build and lead our marketing team. We value aggressive learners that communicate well and can understand emerging customer needs. This role will report to the CEO, serve on the senior leadership team, and be based in San Antonio, Texas.
Who Are We?
Earth Class Mail, the leader in office mail automation for over a decade, provides businesses with the most efficient and secure way to deal with physical office mail and now, other documents as well. As our world inches closer and closer to becoming completely digital, we solve a problem faced by most businesses today, especially those working with important documents, or who receive critical, time sensitive mail, or mail received on behalf, or in service, of their clients.
Earth Class Mail eliminates pain, inefficiency and mitigates the risks associated with physical mail and other important documents by securely handling, digitizing and making all documents both searchable and actionable for tens of thousands of users, spanning a variety of industries, all with unique use cases.
About the Position
Are you a seasoned marketing leader excited to take on your next challenge? Do you want to help leverage an established and well-loved brand to further accelerate Earth Class Mail & Shoeboxed’s growth? Are you the kind of leader who is part strategist, part analyst, and part product guru?
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to help us with our next phase of growth — which includes a strategic addition. You’ve had success leading a team at a company with a strong pattern of product marketing wins and have foresight on where B2B Marketing is headed next.
We are looking for a great communicator who can build/lead a team capable of B2B, growth and product, all with a scrappy data-driven focus.
The VP of Marketing at Earth Class Mail will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of marketing with a focus on product marketing and go-to-market strategy. The individual must be data-informed with a keen eye for high-quality brand communications. You’re forward-thinking with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem, as well as a strong and collaborative team leader — excited to roll up your sleeves to drive results with your team and colleagues.
Our Marketing org is a small, but accomplished team. We already generate a steady flow of inbound leads, organize a slew of external communications, and have developed deep internal relationships to get things done across the company. Reports to CEO.
We’d Love to Hear From You If…
- You are an experienced marketing leader with 5+ years of marketing experience at well-known SaaS companies (fintech/B2B/e-commerce) with expertise in Product Marketing, Product launches, Go-to-market strategy
- You’re adept at managing a marketing P&L
- You’re able to define metrics, instrument their measurement, and lead a team to hit them
- You’re ready to share and expand on your track record of creating compelling brand relationships in a measurable and data-informed way
- You care about the quality and details of the marketing products you create and measure success by the impact on customers (internal and external)
- You’re a thoughtful coach and manager who loves helping your team grow, collaborate, and achieve more together
- You’re very comfortable in start-up mode (ambiguity, frugality, etc.)
- You’re at your best in a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- You have a strong point of view but are low ego
JOINING THE TEAM HAS ITS PERKS:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Employee-only paid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open PTO; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap