Title/Position: Account Executive
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Employment type: Full Time
Min. Experience: College Graduate or Demonstrated Value/Experience
Chargify is looking for a special individual to join the Chargify mission on our expanding Sales team. This is a mid-level sales position where you will carry quota in a growth orientated environment. A successful candidate will have formal sales training in multiple processes and methodology and have an ownership mentality.
Who We Are
Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. We are positioned uniquely to capitalize on a huge wave of traditional billers trying desperately to move into the subscription space. Think Keller Williams, Stack Overflow, Le Tote, Engine Yard, Mailgun, etc. Think of Chargify as the operating system for subscription/recurring revenue businesses.
We are growing rapidly, and there are very few SaaS companies that can do what we do...and the market knows it. If you are looking for a place where you will make a real impact while earning very competitive commissions + salary, now is the time to join.
Overview & Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role are nurture, develop, and advance a wide variety of potential customers onto the Chargify system, focusing primarily on our larger inbound opportunities. The Sales Executive will be responsible for managing prospective clients through all facets of the sales cycle. They also need to be able to successfully guide both business and technical buyers through complex SaaS configurations while documenting the sales cycle. Chargify is a well-established, fast-growing SaaS billing system that has a high service mindset and we’re looking for people with the same attitude.
- Effective pipeline management and lead classification.
- Establishing control in a lead-heavy world
- Effectively manage full cycle sales from lead to close
- Display superior written and communication skills
- Meet and exceed a monthly sales target
- Provide consultative guidance to your prospective customers
- Understand where your prospective customers are in the buying cycle and act accordingly
- Quickly facilitate customer adoption
- A minimum of 3-years IT sales or comparable sales experience
- IT experience and awareness
- Possesses superior follow up skills
- Effective time management skills
- Superior work ethic
- Detail oriented