We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join a fast-moving startup with amazing coffee and even better people. As our Email Marketing Manager, you will own and execute our HubSpot marketing automation instance, from one-off sends to newsletters to nurtures to triggers and rules, and everything in between. If you have HubSpot experience or have managed a marketing automation instance, please reach out today.
- Marketing Automation: Build, manage and optimize all email marketing workflows as part of the larger marketing strategy within HubSpot tool.
- Email Marketing: Design and send monthly newsletters and transactional emails to our prospects, customers and partners.
- A/B Testing: Always be testing, that’s our motto. You will test send times, buttons, colors, CTA’s, etc. to ensure max performance.
- Marketing Ops: Ensure that things are working properly within our attribution model. Campaign attribution is built on UTM parameters.
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation tools—HubSpot experience a major bonus
- Intro knowledge of HTML
- Strong written communication
- Must be in or around San Antonio
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Secure source code management in the cloud. Assembla builds and manages tools for development teams across the world. Located on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Assembla is a PE-backed, fast-growth company with a SaaS B2B offering.
- Assembla is the World’s only provider of Perforce in the Cloud. Perforce is the industry standard SCM for game and VR developers.
- Assembla is the leading cloud provider for Subversion. We have dedicated SVN committers on staff and regularly sponsor innovation in the Apache community. No other company hosts more SVN repositories or has more on-staff expertise.
- Have large remote teams needing the latest Git or LFS technologies with powerful branching? Audit what your team is doing and use powerful code reviews tools with built in source code scanning to ensure your software teams deliver top quality.
Full time employees will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
4 weeks paid time off annually
9 paid holidays each year
Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage
Company paid Short Term Disability coverage
Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.