Chargify, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a talented and passionate Implementation Manager to lead our implementation team. Our goal is to advise our customers as they integrate Chargify into their codebase ensuring they adopt the product widely and are continually realizing business value from Chargify.
Who Are We?
Chargify turns billing into a competitive edge for recurring businesses. When most people think of their company’s billing system it's not pretty: slow, rigid, limiting‒we call it the billing bottleneck. However, we live in a time where businesses must create real long-term relationships with their customers that constantly evolve along with their customers’ needs. Billing needs to be elastic so that can happen.
Chargify’s system helps businesses deliver and bill personalized offers at scale, which blend the right combination of product, tailored packaging, pricing model, and price point...and makes it easy to change over time. We help businesses end their billing bottleneck!
Chargify’s culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our core values
. Our team is engaged, curious, funny, inclusive, thoughtful, smart, and reliable.
Required skills and experience:
· 1-3 years of related technical people management experience
· 1-3 years of working in a SaaS or other related technical field
· Experience working with APIs, and diverse development teams
· Resourceful and patient in handling complex situations that require gathering data and details from multiple functions to form a holistic view of the customer relationship
· Ability to change priorities quickly and work well under pressure
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Easily adapt to new software applications
· Ability to provide clear and concise instruction and goals
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Attention to detail
· Highly self-motivated
· Ability to facilitate an onsite or video meeting with Chargify customers
Desired skills and experience:
· Technical management experience preferred
· Experience with project management tools (Asana, Trello, Smartsheets, Jira), CRMs (Salesforce, Zoho) and office related applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About the position
We're looking for someone who shares our passion for our product and who will find ways to help our merchants succeed. We want to find someone whose communication skills and whose empathy in interacting with our customers match their technical skills. Your enthusiasm for solving problems and helping others should shine through in all of your verbal and written interactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the implementation team
· Set team goals to drive behaviors that reach Chargify goals
· Guide customers on the best way to accomplish their billing goals using Chargify
· Build and maintain lasting relationships with Chargify’s customers as the primary technical point of contact during the onboarding process
· Work closely with other teams and leaders including but not limited to; support, sales, marketing and product to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
· Aggregate data the team has recorded based on customer pain points and ensure that improvements are made to the process/product
· Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities
· Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures
· Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars
· Field onboarding escalations from various teams
· Escalate issues to Support and other internal teams as needed
· Required to travel up to 20% of the time for technical onboarding meetings
Full-time employees will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
· Open PTO policy
· 9 paid holidays each year
· Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage
· Company paid Short Term Disability coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Since 2009, we have delighted thousands of merchants with our ease of use, customer service, and reliability.
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.