Chargify is seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to be a core part of our development team. As a member of the team, you’ll work alongside our product team to build features that empower customers to drive and grow their businesses.
You're an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who is intimately familiar with all parts of the Rails stack. There are parts of Rails you love, parts of Rails you'd change, but you appreciate the undeniable power of Ruby on Rails to help you get things done.
As a developer, you have a passion for testing, best-practices, consistency, and code quality. You can take a problem, break it down, and work with a team to deliver a solution.
We're a friendly and welcoming team of developers passionate about our craft and the privilege we have of empowering our customers with a product that is absolutely essential to their business. We pride ourselves on the long tenure of many of our team members and their commitment to rolling up their sleeves and making the codebase better, day by day, year after year. Simply put: our team loves working at Chargify, and we think, from your very first standup, you will to.
Collaborating in-person in a beautifully designed office is our speed. The Scaleworks office is a tech hub in the heart of downtown San Antonio, stocked with all the perks you expect from a modern office.
- 3+ Years of Ruby on Rails experience in a production environment
- College Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience using git and github in a team setting
Nice to have:
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with React
- Familiarity with credit card processing / payment gateways
• Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
• Start-up environment with a proven playbook
• Fun work environment - impactful
• Book Clubs
• Quarterly Wellness Programs
• Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
• In house learning programs
• Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.