Chargify, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a talented and passionate Customer Success Manager to establish and grow relationships with our customers as well as advise and guide them ensuring they adopt the product widely and are continually driving business value from Chargify.
Who Are We?
Chargify turns billing into a competitive edge for recurring businesses. When most people think of their company’s billing system it's not pretty: slow, rigid, limiting‒we call it the billing bottleneck. However, we live in a time where businesses must create real long-term relationships with their customers that constantly evolve along with their customers’ needs. Billing needs to be elastic so that can happen.
Chargify’s system helps businesses deliver and bill personalized offers at scale, which blend the right combination of product, tailored packaging, pricing model, and price point...and makes it easy to change over time. We help businesses end their billing bottleneck!
Chargify’s culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our core values
. Our team is engaged, curious, funny, inclusive, thoughtful, smart, and reliable.
Required skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of related Customer Success/Account Management experience
- Strong business acumen - understanding of leadership structures, corporate structures, financial reporting, key business metrics, etc.
- Experience presenting to large groups and varying levels of executives
- Experience forecasting revenue growth and churn
- Experience identifying and saving at-risk customers
- Resourceful and patient handling complex situations
- Ability to acquire data and details from multiple functions to form a holistic view of the customer experience
- Ability to change priorities quickly and work well under pressure
- Ability to negotiate contractual terms and pricing
- Understanding of SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Easily adapts to new software applications
- Ability to provide clear and concise instruction
- Exceptional customer service instincts
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
Desired skills and experience:
- Zoho or Salesforce CRM’s, Zendesk, and/or other Customer Success SaaS tools preferred
- Knowledge of API’s, JS and CSS a BIG plus!
- Experience in Excel formulas and macros a plus
About the position
Chargify seeks a champion who shares our passion for our product and who will find ways to help our merchants succeed and grow. The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to anticipate customer needs before they arise in order to facilitate a proactive approach to managing the relationship. Candidates must have a high level of ownership and the ability to execute changes and solutions for any issues that arise. The ideal person isn't afraid to ask questions, learns quickly and can adapt well to rapid growth and continuous change. Strong empathy skills rae important in this role along with an obsession for creating a highly valued customer experience. Enthusiasm for solving problems and helping others should shine through in all of your verbal and written interactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Chargify’s customers as the primary point of contact
- Work closely with onboarding, support, sales, marketing and product teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with assigned accounts.
- Confidently discuss business, industry and technical aspects.
- Record data based on customer intel, needs, pain-points and set tasks to follow-up as improvements and/or changes are released
- Identify churn risks and revenue opportunities
- Up-sell and facilitate revenue growth
- Document business and technical intel about Chargify customers
- Identify and execute improvements of Chargify's internal processes and procedures
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars
- Escalate issues to Support and other internal teams as needed
- Is a strong representation of Chargify and our brand, values and culture; high level of integrity is important
- Minimal travel required at least 1-2 times per quarter
Full-time employees will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Open PTO policy
- 9 paid holidays each year
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage
- Company paid Short Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Since 2009, we have delighted thousands of merchants with our ease of use, customer service, and reliability.
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.