Keen, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a Customer Success Leader to liaise with our sales team to provide technical assistance and proof of concepts to leads and potential customers during the sales process.
Who Are We?
At Keen, we build a highly flexible and customizable analytics platform that can quickly make teams and projects smarter and more successful. We collect and process billions of events from (and return query results to) anything that can connect to the internet.
Our customers are in nearly every field including media, advertising, gaming, SaaS, and hardware. Their business needs are diverse, but the challenges of their data requirements are similar. Whether they want to provide internal reports, feed data into core systems, or provide highly valuable insights directly to their own customers - we can help!
* First and foremost - Desire to help customers succeed
* A strong taste for social media, visual content and all things digital.
* Ability to deal with both simple and very complex requests, from junior to C-level clients.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Previous experience in a SaaS company, preferably a high-growth start up
* Comfortable learning new web applications
* Empathy. Drive. Motivation. Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. Fun to work with. Get things done.
* Manage a Customer Success organization
* Manage a book of business made up of top / strategic accounts
* Drive customer retention and revenue expansion within existing customer base
* Oversee responses to support tickets within SLA’s
* Assist with on-boarding as needed
* Work cross-functionally to ensure successful launch, which could include customer roadmap planning, escalated support tickets and pricing
• Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
• Start-up environment with a proven playbook
• Fun work environment - impactful
• Book Clubs
• Quarterly Wellness Programs
• Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
• In house learning programs
• Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.