Location: Dublin, Ireland (with no remote options for this role at this time)
Chargify, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a Level 1 Customer Support Specialist in Dublin, Ireland, to liaise with our customers and provide exceptional product support via phone, in-app live chat, and help desk tickets.
Who Are We?
Chargify turns billing into a competitive edge for recurring businesses. When most people think of their company’s billing system it's not pretty: slow, rigid, limiting‒we call it the billing bottleneck. However, we live in a time where businesses must create real long-term relationships with their customers that constantly evolve along with their customers’ needs. Billing needs to be elastic so that can happen.
Chargify’s system helps businesses deliver and bill personalized offers at scale, which blend the right combination of product, tailored packaging, pricing model, and price point...and makes it easy to change over time. We help businesses end their billing bottleneck!
Chargify’s culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our core values
. Our team is engaged, curious, funny, inclusive, thoughtful, smart, and reliable.
Required skills and experience:
- College graduate or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Easily adapt to new software applications
- Ability to provide clear and concise instruction
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
Desired skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of JS and CSS a BIG plus!
About the position
We're looking for someone who shares our passion for our product and who will find ways to help our merchants succeed. We want to find someone whose communication skills and whose empathy in interacting with our customers match their technical skills. Your enthusiasm for solving problems and helping others should shine through in all of your verbal and written interactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work 7PM - 4AM GMT shift in Dublin, Ireland (1PM - 10PM U.S. Central Time)
- Answering incoming Support calls
- Recording detailed call notes
- Routing calls to other departments as necessary
- Assisting customers and prospects with Level 1 Support questions: phone, help desk tickets, and in-app live chat
- Escalating issues to Tier 2 Technical Support and Customer Success teams as necessary
- Identifying and recording feature requests
- Required to travel 1-2 times per year for company meetups
• Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
• Start-up environment with a proven playbook
• Fun work environment - impactful
• Book Clubs
• Quarterly Wellness Programs
• Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
• In house learning programs
• Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.