Keen, a Scaleworks portfolio company, is the platform that enables teams to build customer-facing analytics into their apps in a simple, flexible, and scalable way. Keen is designed to provide a comprehensive custom analytics stack without the hassle of managing big data infrastructure.
Keen is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to support our growing team.
You’ll know this role is for you if you:
- Display insatiable curiosity about customer needs, pain points and opportunities
- Have experience identifying new business opportunities through customer feedback, research, industry trends, and innovative insight
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, resource requirements, and operational support load
- Develop detailed product specifications, business requirements, and user stories
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other departments to manage product development work streams; help teams move forward through hustle, transparency in decision-making, and removing roadblocks
- Manage product releases working with marketing, sales, and support
- Post-launch, obtain customer feedback and track success metrics
- Create buy-in for product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, business savvy, and run initiatives like it’s your own business. Only the self-driven, activity-oriented, and risk-taking need apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Programming or related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3 – 6 years of experience in product management
- Proven track record for managing multiple ongoing projects and/or implementations while delivering on schedule
- Excellent people and coordination skills in order to interact across departments and roles, onsite and remotely, as well as with third parties
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
- In house learning programs
- Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.