As a Customer Onboarding Specialist (Onboarder) for ECM, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, activating and onboarding ECM's new clients, and working with the rest of our Customer Success team to deliver great results.
The Onboarder will be responsible for activating customer accounts through the completion and notarization of a USPS Form 1583, and onboarding the customer to our platform through a consultative conversation. The Onboarder coaches clients through the initial implementation onto the ECM Mail Automation platform and
answers any questions they have. They also recommend and/or help implement other value added services that enhance the customer’s use of the platform.
Our Onboarding team will also own the continued development of our Onboarding process. This will include developing training content for customers, in written and video form. Our onboarders will also engage with our product team to help design the actual onboarding process flow and customer signup experience. This is a great position for someone who enjoys a more 1:1 client experience and helping someone reach their goals! This is an entry level position that sets you up to move and grow in many ways in the organization.
You will be the key goto person between sales and support, assisting new clients with their account setup, workflow migration and platform training.
• Maintain a high percentage of customer activations through the completion of the USPS Form 1583
• As a certified Texas Notary, complete remote Notarizations on behalf of ECM
• Facilitate and project manage customer onboarding to minimize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
• Train and empower customers to use our product independently, as efficiently as possible.
• Develop training content that enhances the efficiency of customer onboarding.
• Design onboarding plans in partnership with the customer to suit their requirements.
• Tailor 1:1 onboardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
• Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops to clients.
• Train customers thoroughly on dashboard capabilities and assist in the setup and configuration of their account
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
The most effective Onboarder will:
●Enjoy technical troubleshooting and problem solving in a fast paced and exciting environment.
●Have a strong sense of urgency and selfmotivation
●Be a selfstarter who adapts quickly and works independently
●Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to switch easily betweenemail, chat, phone and tickets.
●Operate as a team player with a positive attitude
●Have a “customerfirst” focus
●3-5 years of customer facing work experience, with experience supporting a technical product/service preferred.
●Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
• Start-up environment with a proven playbook
• Fun work environment - impactful
• Book Clubs
• Quarterly Wellness Programs
• Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
• In house learning programs
• Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.