Chargify, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a talented and passionate Implementation Manager to work at the front end of our Client Services operation. The ideal candidate will be establishing and growing relationships with our customers as well as advising and guiding them through the onboarding process ensuring they adopt the product successfully and are continually driving business value from Chargify.
Who Are We?
Chargify turns billing into a competitive edge for recurring businesses. When most people think of their company’s billing system it's not pretty: slow, rigid, limiting‒we call it the billing bottleneck. However, we live in a time where businesses must create real long-term relationships with their customers that constantly evolve along with their customers’ needs. Billing needs to be elastic so that can happen.
Chargify helps businesses deliver and bill personalized offers at scale with both out-of-the-box functionality and a detailed API that enables merchants to create a custom integration. We help businesses end their billing bottleneck!
Chargify’s culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our core values
. Our team is engaged, curious, funny, inclusive, thoughtful, smart, and reliable.
About the Position
Chargify is looking for a professional who is passionate about software technology and committed to providing excellent customer outcomes. The ideal candidate will be a detail orientated, strategic thinker with a Project Manager background who can immediately add value to the team and help build a first in class onboarding program.
The candidate will leverage excellent project management methodology in order to assist merchants in migrating their subscription billing businesses to Chargify. The ideal Implementation Manager will own approximately 15-20 merchant projects at any given time. They will collect and communicate feature requirements to internal and external teams and must clearly communicate Chargify’s functionality to address merchants’ requirements. The candidate will work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and must be able to properly identify and execute merchant priorities and internal business goals. A strong technical acumen is essential. The ideal candidate will often interact with the merchant’s development team so the ability to understand and explain API workflows and implement Chargify API best practices will be essential.
- Ability to establish, maintain, and develop merchant relationships and implementation projects
- Ability to work closely with the merchant to identify pain-points to save at-risk relationships
- Strong business acumen required in order to translate customer business use case(s) into a configurable product setup
- Ability to gather data and details from multiple internal and external functional teams in order to formulate and execute towards project milestones
- Ability to understand business use cases and address those use-cases leveraging Chargify product functionality
- Competent and reliable; delivers on commitments
- Strong communication skills - understands importance of consistent updates and how to set clear expectations for project requirements
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working with APIs - creating API calls, understanding of API framework
- Adaptable to new software applications
- Resourceful and patient handling complex projects
- Ability to change priorities quickly and work well under pressure
- Ability to present highly technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to provide clear and concise instruction to both internal and external teams
- Exceptional customer service instincts
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and grow lasting relationships with Chargify’s customers as the primary point of contact during the implementation phase of the merchant journey
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Gain understanding of customer business, opportunities, and challenges to facilitate a successful internal handoff upon completion of onboarding
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures
- Record data based on customer intel, needs, pain-points, and set tasks to follow-up as improvements and/or changes are released
- Identify churn risks and revenue opportunities
- Escalate issues to Support or Product and other internal teams as needed
- Minimal travel requirements. Up to 10% per quarter
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field
- 3-5 Years Project Management experience, preferably in the software space
- Experience working with APIs and understanding of software development cycle
- Salesforce, Zendesk, SaaS Connector Tools, and other Customer Success SaaS tools preferred
- Knowledge of JS and CSS, preferred
- Experience in Excel formulas and macros, preferred