All interested candidates, please send resume's to email@example.com
About the Position
The Product Leader will own the process of identifying, developing, and delivering products that meet our customers’ needs. Product management at Earth Class Mail requires extensive collaboration between the sales, marketing, engineering, and customer support teams. You will preside over adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, pricing, customer interaction, sales enablement, and team development. Responsibilities include:
- Vision: Work with internal (e.g., CEO and senior leadership team) and external (e.g., customers, prospects, and analysts) constituencies to define the product vision.
- Execution: Oversee activities to develop the product strategy and the associated roadmap. Manage a scalable process for prioritizing, developing, designing, and delivering product releases and enhancements.
- Adoption: Manage the process of communicating and coordinating launch activities across all Earth Class Mail departments.
- Communication: Collect, comprehend, and consolidate product feedback. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for Earth Class Mail.
- Team Building: Structure, mentor, and grow a passionate team of talented designers, and product managers.
You May Be the Right Fit If
- Your curiosity drives you to understand the root cause behind customer needs, problems, and opportunities
- You have been described as someone that can shift between big picture thinking and detailed execution
- You do whatever it takes to make your mission, product, and team successful
- You thrive in applying business judgement in ambiguous and fluid environments
- You communicate with empathy and can simplify complex topics
- You are highly motivated and immerse yourself in your work
Required Skills and Experience
- You have been in a general management or founder role and were directly responsible for the overall business results of a product that you owned –or–
- You have worked for a high-growth technology company and directly led the product management function for products/services targeted to the middle/enterprise market –or–
- You have directly (or as part of a core team) launched/relaunched a product that has gone through product-market-fit, followed by explosive market adoption –or–
- You have >4 years in product management at a blue-chip tech company and have demonstrated accelerated career progression (by scope and responsibility)
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Fun work environment - impactful
- Book Clubs
- In house learning programs
- Open planned time off
- Company paid short term disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.