Product Marketing Specialist
Chargify, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a passionate, proactive Product Marketing Specialist that will help strengthen and communicate Chargify’s product messaging and value proposition throughout all stages of the customer lifecycle—from acquisition to retention.
Who Are We?
Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Our platform enables subscription businesses to create, optimize, and adapt offers—the right combination of product, packaging, pricing, and promotion—and manage change over time.
Founded in 2009, Chargify has helped thousands of businesses manage millions of offers that drive billions in annual revenue. Chargify removes billing bottlenecks and gives front, corner, and back office teams the speed and flexibility to accelerate growth.
Chargify’s culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our core values
. Our team is engaged, curious, funny, inclusive, thoughtful, smart, and reliable.
About the position
The Product Marketing Specialist will help shape, validate, and strengthen product marketing functions such as messaging, positioning, thought leadership, sales enablement, and go-to-market strategy for Chargify’s billing platform. From helping shape the strategy to partnering with cross-functional teams for successful execution, this role is critical in creating awareness, communicating value, increasing engagement, and generating revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, sales, and customer support/success to better understand—and help strengthen—Chargify’s messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Deliver successful product launches with the appropriate content, collateral, and programs to grow awareness, educate the market, and drive successful end-user engagements.
- Talk to existing customers to document and promote success stories to help other subscription businesses replicate similar successes.
- Work closely with sales to deeply understand the sales process, fill gaps in sales collateral, and find creative ways to accelerate sales cycles.
- Perform competitive analysis, stay up-to-date on industry trends, and become an in-house expert for industry intelligence.
- Be a Chargify evangelist!
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- Technical understanding of subscription billing with the ability to translate technical requirements into value propositions and benefits
- Strong business acumen to distill input from many different perspectives and create unified assets and collateral
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience writing blog posts that range from product releases to general thought leadership/industry trends
- Ability to change priorities quickly and work well under pressure
- Self-starter, thoughtful, curious, resourceful and collaborative
Full-time employees will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Open PTO policy
- 9 paid holidays each year
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage
- Company paid Short Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.