Keen, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a solutions engineer to liaise with our sales team to provide technical assistance and proof of concepts to leads and potential customers during the sales process.
Who Are We?
At Keen, we build a highly flexible and customizable analytics platform that can quickly make teams and projects smarter and more successful. We collect and process billions of events from (and return query results to) anything that can connect to the internet.
Our customers are in nearly every field including media, advertising, gaming, SaaS, and hardware. Their business needs are diverse, but the challenges of their data requirements are similar. Whether they want to provide internal reports, feed data into core systems, or provide highly valuable insights directly to their own customers - we can help!
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience in technical support or solutions engineer role
- In-depth understanding and the ability to work with API’s
- Experience in the configuration of cloud software packages
- Engineering mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Easily adapt to new software applications
- Ability to provide clear and concise instruction
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
Desired skills and experience:
- Conversant in at least one programming language (Ruby/Python/C/shell/etc)
About the position
We're looking for someone who shares our passion for our product and who will find ways to help our potential customers and merchants succeed. You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills to provide creative solutions for potential customers based on their business requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize complex configurations and workflows
- Gather requirements and build solution proposals for potential customers
- Create flow charts (diagrams of technical workflows) and technical documentation
- Assist the sales team by answering technical questions via phone and email
- Help complete lengthy RFP’s
- Identify potential blockers by probing and asking questions, then building a solution
- Ability to work Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm CDT
- Some travel required
• Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
• Start-up environment with a proven playbook
• Fun work environment - impactful
• Book Clubs
• Quarterly Wellness Programs
• Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
• In house learning programs
• Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.