Keen, a Scaleworks portfolio company, is the platform that enables software developers to build customer-facing analytics into their apps in a quick, flexible, and scalable way. Keen is designed to provide a comprehensive custom analytics stack without the hassle of managing big data infrastructure.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist that is driven, intensely curious, and strategic, to support our growing marketing team. We value dynamic doers that communicate well and can understand emerging customer needs.
- Assist in day-to-day management of general marketing initiatives
- Create and automate marketing reporting and dashboards
- Analyze marketing tactics to determine effectiveness and identify learnings
- Support marketing research initiatives as needs arise (competition, persona development, NPS, etc.)
- Evaluation and execution of new marketing channels to reach our target audience
- This role reports to the VP of Growth
What Success Looks Like:
- Internal: Excellent cross-functional relationships and an increase in team business intelligence
- Customer: Increased customer acquisition and retention rates
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a mix of detailed execution and strategic thinking
- Thrives in an independent environment with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team
- Tools & Skills (preferred, not required) - Social media, Google Analytics, Adwords, HubSpot, Excel and other marketing/data analysis experience.
- Curiosity and desire to learn new and innovative marketing analytics tools and methodologies.
- Copywriting ability (Email, Social, Ads, Internal communication)
- We want to build SaaS Marketers for our companies and value aptitude and attitude over experience. We need insanely smart, curious and motivated people that want a crash course in business building to accelerate their careers.
- Collaborative environment with all of Scaleworks’ businesses in the same building so you can collaborate with your peers in other companies
- Competitive benefits
- Downtown office in San Antonio, right above the River Walk, with local coffee and snacks
Visa Sponsorship is unavailable for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.