Who we are
Earth Class Mail, a Scaleworks company and the leader in office mail automation for over a decade, provides businesses with the most efficient and secure way to deal with physical office mail. As our world inches closer and closer to becoming completely digital, we solve a problem faced by most businesses today, especially those receiving important, time sensitive mail, or mail received on behalf, or in service, of their clients.
From the guys and gals in the processing facility that make sure customers get their mail and the support team that tirelessly works to keep our customers happy, to the engineers that make sure the product works and the business team that makes sure the lights stay on - every single one of us is dedicated to delivering an amazing customer experience and a product that makes our customers lives easier.
About the position
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who loves helping people solve time sensitive support issues and who shares the same passion we do for our customers and our products. If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help ensure rapid resolution of support issues we want you to join our team!
The Earth Class Mail Customer Support Specialist (CSS) is a full-time role that owns every customer relationship and works to ensure rapid resolution of issues driving toward customer satisfaction.
This is a list some of the things that someone working in support will be responsible for.
- Respond to 60+ support requests via Zendesk every day
- Dig through customer account history to troubleshoot a customer's request
- Help resolve issues for customers over the phone & email
- Analyze support tickets to spot trends the product team can use
- Help train and onboard new support teammates
- Work with the product team to develop a new features based on feedback from customers
- Engage multiple users at once via chat/tickets to answer their questions and troubleshoot problems
- Take an active role in making ECM an engaging, fun, and rewarding place to work
- Learning how mail automation works
- Enjoy technical troubleshooting and problem solving in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to switch easily between email, chat, phone and tickets.
- Operate as a team player with a positive attitude
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes.
- Customer facing work experience, with experience supporting a technical product/service preferred.
Key Performance Indicators
The CSS KPIs will be built around behaviors that drive customer sentiment and growth. They would include ticket metrics related to volume and latency, as well as customer metrics like churn and NPS.
- Full-time employees will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Open PTO policy
- 9 paid holidays each year
- The ECM CSS will have multiple opportunities for growth and learning to include the following:
- Team meetings
- 1:1 (coaching)
- Annual Performance Review
- Opportunities to lead projects in areas of data, reporting, process, billing, etc... that contribute to team improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.