Who we are:
Earth Class Mail is helping thousands of customers to handle their postal mail, so they can focus on their business and not shuffling paper. Aggregating and digitizing postal mail, processing receipts, and depositing checks are the things we're amazing at. From the fearless warriors at the processing facility, the customer success team and the most talented engineers in the business - every single one of us is obsessed with providing the best customer experience and building product that solves a real problem, one mail piece at a time.
We are a fast-growing SAAS company headquartered in San Antonio, but our organization is remote and spread around the world.
What you'll do
- Manage infrastructure in Azure and colocation center
- Automate service deployment and maintenance tasks
- Maintain high availability through fault tolerance, system standardization, and vigilant disaster recovery planning
- Work side by side with our developers as well as ops team to understand the inner-workings of the services and infrastructure, and promote scalability and reliability
- Create and maintain systems documentation
- Communicate with internal and external teams
Who you are
- Have strong experience building, delivering, and managing cloud platforms hosted in Azure
- Managed Windows-based systems and intimately familiar withHyper-V, AD, and PowerShell
- Familiar with network administration
- Double points if you have MSCE/MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Engineer/Administrator) certifications
- Triple points if have experience with SOC compliance process
What we offer
- Be part of a team where you can make an impact from day one
- Minimum Viable Bureaucracy environment
- Company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Open PTO policy
- Visa Sponsorship is not available for this role.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.