Keen, a Scaleworks portfolio company, is the platform that enables software developers to build customer-facing analytics into their apps in a quick, flexible, and scalable way. Keen is designed to provide a comprehensive custom analytics stack without the hassle of managing big data infrastructure.
We are seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager that is driven, intensely curious, and strategic, to support our marketing team. This role will leverage your creativity, project management skills, and technical aptitude. Due to the entrepreneurial nature of our business, we are looking for someone who can operate at a strategic level and is equally capable of managing the detailed execution of marketing.
You will be focused on strategic lead nurturing and customer loyalty and responsible for developing integrated marketing plans that accelerate the customer pipeline, increase product adoption rates, drive customer delight, and reduce churn. You will lead the development of the customer narrative and contact strategy. Deep customer empathy and ability to develop cross-functional relationships with customer success and product will be critical to the success of this role.
- Develop integrated go-to-market strategies and database marketing campaigns to drive strategic lead nurturing and customer loyalty
- Develop campaign calendars in collaboration with demand generation and customer success to ensure cohesion across all channels
- Assess challenges and potential opportunities in specific customer segments and quickly create solutions to address those challenges and opportunities
- Track, measure, analyze and refine program activities and effectiveness. Use marketing automation to set up behavior driven business rules and campaigns
- Utilize Keen advocates to fuel content marketing collateral
- Identify new and innovative approaches/emerging technologies to achieve identified business objectives
- Use analytics to inform customer journey and top touch points to keep customers engaged
- Help establish best practices for customer contact strategy based on segmentation
- Ensure all creative at any one point in time is omni-channel and on-brand
What Success Looks Like:
- Excellent cross-functional relationships
- Clear articulation of the customer journey and key touchpoints
- Robust campaign calendar
- Increased customer acquisition and retention rates
- Increased NPS score
- Maximized product and feature adoption
- 5+ years experience, preferably in B2B SaaS or database marketing
- Proven track record of delivering successful go-to-market activities
- Demonstrated success increasing retention rate through well-executed marketing
- Experience partnering with Product, Sales, and Customer Support teams to become a product authority and customer advocate
- Strong analytical aptitude and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a mix of detailed execution and strategic thinking
- Thrives in an independent environment with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team
- Curiosity and desire to learn new and innovative marketing analytics tools and methodologies.
- We want to build SaaS Marketers for our companies and value aptitude and attitude over experience. We need insanely smart, curious and motivated people that want a crash course in business building to accelerate their careers.
- Collaborative environment with all of Scaleworks’ businesses in the same building so you can collaborate with your peers in other companies
- Competitive benefits
- Downtown office in San Antonio, right above the River Walk, with local coffee and snacks
Visa Sponsorship is unavailable for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.