Keen, a Scaleworks portfolio business is on the hunt for a Solutions Architect. At Keen, we build a highly flexible and customizable analytics platform that can quickly make teams and projects smarter and more successful. We collect and process billions of events from (and return query results to) anything that can connect to the internet.
Our customers are in nearly every field including media, advertising, gaming, SaaS, and hardware. Their business needs are diverse, but the challenges of their data requirements are similar. Whether they want to provide internal reports, feed data into core systems, or provide highly valuable insights directly to their own customers - we can help!
About the Job
Solutions Architect at Keen is a bit different than some companies. There are now numerous options for analytics that make strong assumptions on behalf of the user. Because our analytics platform provides general purpose building blocks to solve such a wide variety of challenges, we rely heavily on discovery and a deep level of analytics expertise to help our customers assemble exactly the solution they need. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- Become an expert on the Keen platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication, from the basics of the platform to the availability of an open API.
- Foster a tightly knit relationship with the customer dev team to gain a deep understanding of the customers’ needs, environment, and platform usage.
- Understand customer goals and effectively communicate how the Keen platform can best help the customer reach those goals.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful project plans in order to achieve desired product adoption.
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion of each project.
- Assist Sales in all stages of the lifecycle (opportunity qualification, technical demo’s, complete RFP’s, POC, initial implementation, the usual suspects).
- Work with the engineering, customer service, and leadership team to drive the roadmap (we’re small and nimble, you’ll have a seat at the table and your input will be highly valued).
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience in either a Sales or Customer facing engineering role.
- Solid understanding of SQL or NoSQL concepts and implementations.
- Technical background working with modern web technologies, stacks, and API’s.
- Analytics experience preferred. Ultimately, what we’re looking for is someone with familiarity implementing business or product performance analytics ( activation, engagement, retention, adoption), and that can help other companies use our platform to implement those metrics and data models.
• Company paid health, dental and vision insurance (including Fetchmd.com)
• Start-up environment with a proven playbook
• Fun work environment - impactful
• Book Clubs
• Quarterly Wellness Programs
• Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
• In house learning programs
• Open planned time off
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position*
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.