We are hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Growth Team at Saucey HQ in Los Angeles. This person will be an analytical and creative thinker who has at least 3 years of experience in marketing roles running successful performance marketing campaigns at scale. You will assist in leading our growth efforts across mobile channels, help with our customer lifecycle, and ensure Saucey reaches and acquires relevant users as we expand across the US.
- Rapidly grow our user base by launching, managing and optimizing acquisition campaigns across relevant paid channels (Google, Apple, Facebook, IG, Mail, Affiliate, Programmatic, etc.)
- Manage UA budget allocations effectively
- Keep up to date with advances and the latest industry trends
- Analyze and report the performance of the channels (CAC, ROI, etc.) and make proposals for further development
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Create rigorous A/B testing strategy so that we are always learning and finding new wins
- Manage relationships with affiliate networks and agencies
- Work closely with the design team to create content strategies for user acquisition campaigns
- Make data-driven decisions and leverage user behavior to improve acquisition and retention
- Be creative in coming up with and testing new channels, initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive acquisition, growth and retention
- Meet new customer acquisition targets, CAC and revenue goals while managing to an efficient budget and LTV
You must have:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience on SEM and Social acquisition is a must
- Data-oriented. You feel comfortable working with big amounts of data and you can do a V-Lookup in your sleep.
- Obsessed with learning, testing and on top of new digital channels
- Bias towards action. You are constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work.
- Self-motivated with good time management. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience at a startup will be a plus
- Previous experience managing a team or mentoring will be a plus
- Previous experience at a mobile first / app only project is a plus
- Experience managing big budgets is a plus
- A complete benefits package: Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly health club credit
- Monthly Saucey credit
- Regular company outings and happy hours