Who we are
We are an organization driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organizations - to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximize the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us and our clients, develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems.
We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of head-heart-hand to our work.
Our work is powered by passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board who bring in multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors. Our team of 150 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi come with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and are bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
As a Communications Associate, your communication skills, interpersonal commitment to impact and collaborative skills will be called upon from day one. You will be required to go deeper into providing solutions to our clients’ biggest challenges and make a positive, lasting impact on their programs and the social impact ecosystem.
You will be placed in the thick of action and you’ll begin to specialize in one or more practice areas guided every step of the way by Sattva mentors and specific training programs you may need.
While everyday will be different, your role will be the following:
Dissemination, engagement and thought leadership around research
- Participate in research and strategy design by developing hypotheses and creating frameworks of reference
- Develop a dissemination, engagement and distribution roadmap for research products created by Sattva
- Creation of engaging formats of content and insights from research, including AV material, podcasts, info-graphics and other written and visual material
- Owning the conversation and engagement with the ecosystem for research
- Collaborate with AV producers in order to disseminate research findings in compelling, visual formats and social media channels and contribute towards company image through appearances and strategic planning.
- Develop reports and whitepapers and edit company texts and communication material.
What we are looking for
At Sattva, our goal is realizing the impact on the ground and to drive a collective win by engaging with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for individuals who align with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime and have the following profile:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in English, Professional Writing, Public Relations/Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ( The role requires a high degree of facility in writing for different audiences )
- Experience in event organization and management
- Should have basic graphic design skills- experienced in working with tools such as Canva, Adobe
- Should be able to conduct structured or semi structured interviews
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Time management skills, project management skills, and organizational skills- the ability to meet deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Passionate and driven towards creating long term, sustainable, social impact
- Display humility, willingness to listen and excitement to learn
- Self-driven, curious and adaptable personality with the ability to produce accountable work