Who we are
We are an organisation driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organisations - to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximise the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us, and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems.
We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of the head-heart-hand to our work.
Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board with multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors. Our team of 150 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
The Senior Engagement Manager at Sattva is one of the key roles in the organization, leading either large accounts or one or more projects. In this role, you will work closely with Sattva’s senior stakeholders, leading your team in designing and building solutions to enable high social impact on the ground.
At Sattva, we believe in outcome-orientation in everything we do. The key responsibilities for this role will be the following:
- Lead and own the successful execution of one or more projects, on the dimensions of impact, customer success and experience, and on-time, on-budget and on-quality delivery.
- Grow existing relationships with clients, build relationships with new clients and support directly in sales; influence the client incrementally in the direction of higher impact, interacting with mid to senior-level stakeholders on the client-side.
- Build high performing teams by coaching and developing your team members; own the well-being and development of team members, including building a collaborative team culture and establishing people-related processes
- Drive thought leadership by building, structuring and developing knowledge to share internally and externally, enhance the positioning of Sattva in the ecosystem by demonstrating our values or expertise.
- Participate in building and strengthening internal systems and processes which contribute towards effective and efficient functioning of the function
Who we are looking for:
At Sattva, our goal is realizing the impact on the ground and to drive a collective win by engaging with multiple stakeholders.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who align with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime and have the following profile:
- 10+ years of business management/consulting/advisory experience.
- Advanced degree in development studies or MBA is preferred
- Deeply passionate and committed to creating lasting social impact. Demonstrated interested in the social sector will be preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of leading complex projects and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards.
- Experience of working with teams across levels and functions.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Strong client engagement skills - should have direct experience of working with senior and CXO level leaders.
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn
Job Location: We are based in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai and we are open to candidates who are willing to work in any of these locations.