Who we are
Sattva (www.sattva.co.in) is focused on building and scaling inclusive business models.
We work closely at the intersection of business and impact with multiple stakeholders including non-profit organizations, social enterprises, corporations and the funder ecosystem. Today, we work across 16 states in India on the ground and have engaged with leading organizations across the globe through our practice in strategic inputs, realizing operational outcomes, impact assessment and co-creation of sustainable models.
What we need
We are seeking individuals with strong business consulting skills and who love problem-solving.
The Consultant will be an integral part of the team driving execution of the projects, delivering high-value service to the client and engage effectively with expert partners/stakeholders from the ecosystem. The consultant will also work closely with the team in designing the strategies which meet our customers need.
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- Leading the projects, build a relationship with customers and work with the team to always provide superior quality services to the client
- Co-create solutions by synthesizing complex information, ideas and actively enabling avenues with the client’s team which are aligned to their need
- Taking accountability of overall delivery of the projects and bring in sense of collaboration, trust and support to drive the team members to achieve success
- Engage with multiple stakeholders such as 3rd party vendors, field partners, sectoral experts and build a strong working relationship with them
- Ensure that project activity, outcomes are aligned to business guidelines of Sattva.
- Oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing project including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling project activities.
Qualification and experience
- Postgraduate in business management or public policy with 4-5 years of experience in research or business consulting.
- Exceptional research and writing skills, including the ability to synthesize complex issues for external customers.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable outcomes
- Proven record of working in medium-to-large-scale projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (demonstrating patience, tenacity and grace under pressure)
- Strong knowledge of the development landscape in India and around the world, including an in-depth understanding of the roles of various stakeholders (government, academia, international institutions, foundations, non-profit and corporate organizations)
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Any prior experience of working in a Think Tank will be an advantage.
- Strong alignment towards Sattva's mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime