LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
As a project manager, you will be working with the leading researchers and developers in the field of A.I. Working in a client services and product business, you will be navigating projects ensuring we are aligned, organised and resourced. You will value and understand the importance of building partnerships of trust and focus on unblocking any obstacles that might prevent the team from being effective. You are not managing but coaching the team towards success.
- Working collaboratively with the product owner to establish the scope and duration of a team, while understanding the resourcing needs and capabilities of the team.
- Establishing and estimating realistic deadlines that are continually communicated to the team and the client.
- Helping to define the budget of a project and monitoring the continual spend across a project lifecycle and working in an agile manner to reduce project overspend.
- Clearing the path of obstacles that will impede the progress of the product team by managing, assessing and planning for future risks.
- Continually build and develop relationships with the product teams to ensure you are reducing project stress and they know what is required of them for success.
- Ensure project organisation standards are upheld to support information flow, team cohesion and collaboration.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- A proven background in Agile project delivery.
- Highly numerical and comfortable using data for forecasting, invoicing etc…
- Project management certified with a preference for Agile Project Manager.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Good luck and we look forward to connecting with you very shortly.
By applying to Satalia you are expressly giving your consent for the collection and use of your information as described within our Satalia’s Recruitment Privacy Notice here