LIFE AT SATALIA
As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralized organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to well-being and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
As an Intern at Satalia, you will have the opportunity to work on internal projects that matter. This will look like solving complex internal problems or building tools to uncover patterns of internal communication. You will have the opportunity and freedom to engage in our ways of working, culture and team. You'll have autonomy to manage your own projects and working hours. An internship at Satalia is a journey of technical discovery, learning and autonomy.
- Software engineering
- Quality assurance
- Comfortable working in an organisation that is fluidly evolving its working processes and practices.
- Self-directing your skills towards internal project where you can add value and expertise.
- Ability to research the latest solutions within your field of knowledge and devise suggestions for real-world applicable implementation.
- Keep a pulse on what is the latest and greatest happenings within A.I.
- Communicate ideas in a clear and structured manner that is easy to follow and understand.
- Ask and seek out the support you require to grow your skills and navigate Satalia.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Basic programming knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize.
- Time management skills.
Internship takes 2 months part or full-time and is unpaid, but with a big chance to work for us in the future.
We aim to respond to all applications within a week. Good luck and we look forward to connecting with you very shortly.
By applying to Satalia you are expressly giving your consent for the collection and use of your information as described within our Satalia’s Recruitment Privacy Notice here