LIFE AT SATALIA
We push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the hardest problems in industry. Satalia is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and interesting projects that will challenge, and allow you to develop new skills, lead and contribute to the overall community.
Our ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust.
Satalia provides all employees with a flexible culture that enables you to balance work and life. We offer; unlimited holiday, remote working, flexible working hours, and a competitive salary and bonus scheme for all employees.
At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. At Satalia we are committed to improving diversity, and will happily provide additional training for applicants who do not meet some criteria, but who can enrich our culture.
Satalia’s major form of communications is via strategic partnerships and public speaking - we did over 100 keynotes last year. To take this to the next level and to further develop brand awareness, we’re looking for an individual to drive the execution of our wider external communications strategy, including but not limited to content, social, website, events, press and direct marketing. You’ll do this across our products and services, and support with the development of our top-level strategy.
- Setup, creation and management of content and it’s distribution.
- Build and manage our social media presence.
- Identify, apply and organise hosted and sponsored events.
- Work with PR agencies to execute on brand building campaigns.
- Deliver our messaging and story via talks, and other verbal and non-verbal channels.
- Support strategic activities such as market analysis, segmentation and positioning.
- Capture interest, and work with sales to guide prospects to sales funnel.
- Measurement of the above effectiveness.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen interest in public speaking
- Experience in event planning and organisation
- Good understanding of market research techniques
- Able to setup and manage various effectiveness measurement tools
- Experience in social media management
- B2B marketing experience
- Relevant understanding of AI, machine learning and optimisation
- Experience marketing B2B artificial intelligence / data science solutions
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful. Good luck and we look forward to connecting with you very shortly.
By applying to Satalia you are expressly giving your consent for the collection and use of your information as described within our Satalia’s Recruitment Privacy Notice here